A “Morning at Sunrise” is our ongoing, educational series aimed at maintaining and enhancing financial awareness. This informal, interactive gathering is used to discuss current financial events and the implications on your investments, financial plan, tax situation, or estate plan.
Next Event: November 13, 2018 (Tuesday) at 8AM, Noon, and 4PM.
Topic: “Market Recap and Outlook”
We will provide a recap of market actions to date and explore the current conditions of the market, including the recent volatility, interest rates, currency valuation, and global equities. We will also discuss the areas we perceive to have risk or be undervalued and provide some thoughts on our outlook.
RSVP: Reserve your spot by sending us an email to email@example.com or by giving us a phone call (913.681.0215). Please be sure to designate your preferred session (#1 – 8AM, #2 – Noon, or #3 – 4PM).
PREVIOUS DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Business Valuation
- Tax Reform
- Understanding Your Investments
- Financial Tips for Young Professionals
- Social Security and Your Retirement
- Financial Lessons From Sports
- Investing and the Human Brain
- Politics, Policy & the Markets
- After the Brexit Vote: What’s Next
- Financial Tips For Young Professionals (PDF)
- DOL’s Fiduciary Rule (PDF)
- State of the Markets (PDF)
- Market Risks & Portfolio Construction (PDF)
- How Monetary Policy and Currency Valuation Affect Your Investments (PDF)
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Third Plenum – China (PDF)
- High Frequency Trading (PDF)