A “Morning at Sunrise” is our ongoing, educational series aimed at maintaining and enhancing financial awareness. This informal, interactive gathering is used to discuss current financial events and the implications on your investments, financial plan, tax situation, or estate plan.
Next Event: August 1, 2019 (Thursday) at 8AM, Noon, and 4PM.
Topic: “Examining Market Conditions Today and What Investors Should Do In This Environment”
We will explore current market conditions and the prudent steps investors should take in this environment.
RSVP: Reserve your spot by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a phone call (913.681.0215). Please be sure to designate your preferred session (#1 – 8AM, #2 – Noon, or #3 – 4PM).
PREVIOUS DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Looking Back at 2018, Looking Ahead to 2019
- Market Recap and Outlook
- Business Valuation
- Tax Reform
- Understanding Your Investments
- Financial Tips for Young Professionals
- Social Security and Your Retirement
- Financial Lessons From Sports
- Investing and the Human Brain
- Politics, Policy & the Markets
- After the Brexit Vote: What’s Next
- Financial Tips For Young Professionals (PDF)
- DOL’s Fiduciary Rule (PDF)
- State of the Markets (PDF)
- Market Risks & Portfolio Construction (PDF)
- How Monetary Policy and Currency Valuation Affect Your Investments (PDF)
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Third Plenum – China (PDF)
- High Frequency Trading (PDF)