A “Morning at Sunrise” is our ongoing, educational series aimed at maintaining and enhancing financial awareness. This informal, interactive gathering is used to discuss current financial events and the implications on your investments, financial plan, tax situation, or estate plan.
Next Event: February 7, 2019 (Thursday) at 8AM, Noon, and 4PM.
Topic: “Looking Back at 2018, Looking Ahead to 2019”
We will provide a recap of market actions from 2018 and provide our thoughts on the conditions and opportunities in 2019 and beyond.
RSVP: Reserve your spot by sending us an email to email@example.com or by giving us a phone call (913.681.0215). Please be sure to designate your preferred session (#1 – 8AM, #2 – Noon, or #3 – 4PM).
PREVIOUS DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Market Recap and Outlook
- Business Valuation
- Tax Reform
- Understanding Your Investments
- Financial Tips for Young Professionals
- Social Security and Your Retirement
- Financial Lessons From Sports
- Investing and the Human Brain
- Politics, Policy & the Markets
- After the Brexit Vote: What’s Next
- Financial Tips For Young Professionals (PDF)
- DOL’s Fiduciary Rule (PDF)
- State of the Markets (PDF)
- Market Risks & Portfolio Construction (PDF)
- How Monetary Policy and Currency Valuation Affect Your Investments (PDF)
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Third Plenum – China (PDF)
- High Frequency Trading (PDF)