A “Morning at Sunrise” is our ongoing, educational series aimed at maintaining and enhancing financial awareness. This informal, interactive gathering is used to discuss current financial events and the implications on your investments, financial plan, tax situation, or estate plan.
Next Event: July 27, 2017 – Thursday
12-1PM (Session #1) or 4-5PM (Session #2)
Topic: “Social Security & Your Retirement”
We will be bringing in an expert speaker to dive into the nuances of Social Security, including the ways to maximize your benefits, and we will explore how Social Security fits into a personalized and comprehensive retirement “plan”.
RSVP: Reserve your spot by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a phone call (913.681.0215). If multiple sessions, please designate your preferred session.
PREVIOUS DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Financial Lessons From Sports
- Investing and Human Brain
- Politics, Policy & the Markets
- After the Brexit Vote: What’s Next
- Financial Tips For Young Professionals (PDF)
- DOL’s Fiduciary Rule (PDF)
- State of the Markets (PDF)
- Market Risks & Portfolio Construction (PDF)
- How Monetary Policy and Currency Valuation Affect Your Investments (PDF)
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Third Plenum – China (PDF)
- High Frequency Trading (PDF)