A “Morning at Sunrise” is our ongoing, educational series aimed at maintaining and enhancing financial awareness. This informal, interactive gathering is used to discuss current financial events and the implications on your investments, financial plan, tax situation, or estate plan.
Next Event: May 4, 2016 – Thursday
8-9AM (Session #1), 12-1PM (Session #2), or 4-5PM (Session #3)
Topic: “Financial Lessons From Sports”
We will explore the parallels of sound investment and financial principles with the truisms of success learned from competition on the gridiron, field, or court.
RSVP: Reserve your spot by sending us an email to email@example.com or by giving us a phone call (913.681.0215). If multiple sessions, please designate your preferred session.
PREVIOUS DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Investing and Human Brain
- Politics, Policy & the Markets
- After the Brexit Vote: What’s Next
- Financial Tips For Young Professionals (PDF)
- DOL’s Fiduciary Rule (PDF)
- State of the Markets (PDF)
- Market Risks & Portfolio Construction (PDF)
- How Monetary Policy and Currency Valuation Affect Your Investments (PDF)
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Third Plenum – China (PDF)
- High Frequency Trading (PDF)