A “Morning at Sunrise” is our ongoing, educational series aimed at maintaining and enhancing financial awareness. This informal, interactive gathering is used to discuss current financial events and the implications on your investments, financial plan, tax situation, or estate plan.
Next Event: February 15, 2018 (Thursday). Session #1 (8AM), Session #2 (Noon), Session #3 (4PM).
Topic: “Tax Reform”
We will explore the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, including the implications on individuals, business owners, and investors.
RSVP: Reserve your spot by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a phone call (913.681.0215). If multiple sessions, please designate preferred time (session #1, #2, or #3).
PREVIOUS DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Understanding Your Investments
- Financial Tips for Young Professionals
- Social Security and Your Retirement
- Financial Lessons From Sports
- Investing and the Human Brain
- Politics, Policy & the Markets
- After the Brexit Vote: What’s Next
- Financial Tips For Young Professionals (PDF)
- DOL’s Fiduciary Rule (PDF)
- State of the Markets (PDF)
- Market Risks & Portfolio Construction (PDF)
- How Monetary Policy and Currency Valuation Affect Your Investments (PDF)
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Third Plenum – China (PDF)
- High Frequency Trading (PDF)