A “Morning at Sunrise” is our ongoing, educational series aimed at maintaining and enhancing financial awareness. This informal, interactive gathering is used to discuss current financial events and the implications on your investments, financial plan, tax situation, or estate plan.
Next Event: July 26, 2018 (Thursday). Session #1 (8AM), Session #2 (Noon), or Session #3 (4PM).
Topic: “Business Valuation: What’s My Business Worth?”
Our discussion is geared toward business owners and the professionals that assist them (CPAs, attorneys, and others). We will explore the levers to enhance business value, introduce our business valuation tool, and examine the integration of business/personal wealth strategies.
RSVP: Reserve your spot by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a phone call (913.681.0215). If multiple sessions, please designate preferred time (session #1, #2, or #3).
PREVIOUS DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Tax Reform
- Understanding Your Investments
- Financial Tips for Young Professionals
- Social Security and Your Retirement
- Financial Lessons From Sports
- Investing and the Human Brain
- Politics, Policy & the Markets
- After the Brexit Vote: What’s Next
- Financial Tips For Young Professionals (PDF)
- DOL’s Fiduciary Rule (PDF)
- State of the Markets (PDF)
- Market Risks & Portfolio Construction (PDF)
- How Monetary Policy and Currency Valuation Affect Your Investments (PDF)
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Third Plenum – China (PDF)
- High Frequency Trading (PDF)