A “Morning at Sunrise” is our ongoing, educational series aimed at maintaining and enhancing financial awareness. This informal, interactive gathering is used to discuss current financial events and the implications on your investments, financial plan, tax situation, or estate plan.
Next Event: November 9th, 2017 (Thursday). Session #1 (8AM), Session #2 (Noon), Session #3 (4PM).
Topic: “Understanding Your Investments”
Investments are not always as they appear, and that may be a good thing. We will explore the external information investors receive and how to best filter the “noise” from meaningful data or reference points.
RSVP: Reserve your spot by sending us an email to email@example.com or by giving us a phone call (913.681.0215). If multiple sessions, please designate preferred time (session #1, #2, or #3).
PREVIOUS DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Financial Tips for Young Professionals
- Social Security and Your Retirement
- Financial Lessons From Sports
- Investing and Human Brain
- Politics, Policy & the Markets
- After the Brexit Vote: What’s Next
- Financial Tips For Young Professionals (PDF)
- DOL’s Fiduciary Rule (PDF)
- State of the Markets (PDF)
- Market Risks & Portfolio Construction (PDF)
- How Monetary Policy and Currency Valuation Affect Your Investments (PDF)
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Third Plenum – China (PDF)
- High Frequency Trading (PDF)